TIPS is a dynamic, skills-based training program designed to prevent intoxication, drunk driving and underage drinking by enhancing the fundamental "people skills" of servers, sellers and consumers of alcohol. TIPS gives individuals the knowledge and confidence they need to prevent alcohol-related tragedies.
Retailers who use TIPS benefit immediately by reducing risk and creating a safer, more responsible environment. TIPS training can:
- Reduce exposure to alcohol liability lawsuits.
- Ensure alcohol training compliance with state regulations.
- Reduce penalties for alcohol violations.
- Prevent property damage.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Improve customer service and professionalism.
Alcohol Servers and Sellers
Whether you are a bartender in a restaurant, concessionaire in a stadium, waitress in a casino, or a cashier in a grocery store, TIPS will help you:
- Become a more attractive job candidate.
- Avoid penalties and fines associated with illegal alcohol sales.
- Create a safer work environment.
- Provide legal protection.
Police Departments, coalitions, and prevention groups looking for effective ways to reduce alcohol-related harm in their communities often turn to TIPS. TIPS training is proven to:
- Prevent drunk driving.
- Reduce over-service and intoxication.
- Prevent sales to minors.
- Promote responsible alcohol consumption.
- Provide a collaborative approach to preventing the misuse of alcohol.