How to redeem on TIPS Pre-Paid Passport?
- You can redeem a passport by going here.
- Enter the passport information as requested. The system will then validate that the passport has not been used previously.
- After your passport has been validated, you will need to do one of three things.
- If you have had an account on the legacy (old) TIPS platform and have not yet registered for access on the new TIPS|360training platform, you will need to register
- Sign up for a new account if you have never had an account with TIPS before
- Login to your account if you have an account already
- Once you have completed one of the above three steps, you will be enrolled in the exam that corresponds to the voucher you redeemed.
How do I return to a TIPS online course?
After you exit the course, you may return with the following instructions:
- Go to the TIPS homepage
- Click the LOGIN button in the upper right corner
- Enter your username (email address or full name) and password
- Click the Login button
- Follow the on-screen instructions to launch the course
How can I purchase TIPS Pre-Paid Passports?
How can I become a certified TIPS Trainer?
To become a certified TIPS Trainer you must attend a two-day Train-the-Trainer workshop. You can browse upcoming workshops and register online.
How do I order online TIPS courses for my business?
We recommend purchasing TIPS Pre-Paid Passports. TIPS Pre-Paid Passports offer establishments, corporations, and organizations the flexibility of pre-ordering TIPS registrations. For every passport purchased, we will send you a unique registration code with instructions on how to access the course.
TIPS Pre-Paid Passports offer:
- an easy way to purchase multiple courses at once
- the ability to hand out pre-paid registrations to new employees as they are hired
- a way to pay for your employees' registrations without having to provide them with your credit card