CONNECT WITH OUR SALES TEAM
We provide flexible and adaptable solutions for any size of business, university, or community group. The process is easy to set up an account. Answer a few simple questions and let our Sales team customize a solution that is right for you!
TIPS PRE-PAID PASSPORTS
Passports offer establishments the flexibility of pre-ordering TIPS training. Simply distribute these passports to the people who need to get TIPS certified. 100% online.
FOOD SAFETY TRAINING OPTIONS
TIPS is part of the 360training family of businesses. This allows you to pair TIPS alcohol safety training with Learn2Serve Food Handler and/or Food Manager training.
TIPS COVERAGE MAP
Do you have locations in multiple states? Download our detailed coverage map for all 50 states.
Bring TIPS University program to your campus! Empower students with unique training that gives them the skills and, more importantly, the confidence they need to prevent alcohol-related tragedies. After just one training session, colleges and universities report that their students are able to:
- Recognize problem situations.
- Intervene to stop alcohol misuse.
- Respond effectively to prevent alcohol-related tragedies among their peers.
TIPS Goes Beyond
- TIPS is the training leader you can trust. Combined with 360training, we have trained over 11.5 million people worldwide since 1979.
- Developed by one of the world's foremost authorities on alcohol use and abuse, TIPS maintains a high standard with the content for each program.
- TIPS delivers consistently high-quality programs across six (6) alcohol serving industries in all 50 states including the District of Columbia and internationally.
- TIPS provides jurisdiction-approved supplemental training materials and exams in jurisdictions that require them.
- TIPS offers customers direct access to Food Handler and Food Manager courses, as well as our full catalog of other industry courses offered by 360training.
Learning Management System To Help Your Business
- We leverage strong, reliable technology to permit a smooth integration with your internal systems. We offer multiple options depending on your organizational requirements.
- Your time is valuable and we understand that. Our LMS allows you to manage users, assign courses, and purchase additional courses quickly and easily.
- Whether you require metrics for internal reporting, compliance data, or simple tracking of assigned courses, our LMS provides you with custom features to view data and assign access in any way that meets your needs.
- As a leader in online training, we are dedicated to protecting your organization's data. Our technical support team ensures that our training environment is hosted on cloud-based technology utilizing a leading service provider.
Tangible Results with TIPS
- In third-party liquor liability lawsuits, TIPS provides a "reasonable efforts defense." TIPS training satisfies requirements in almost all states that have mandatory or voluntary server training laws.
- TIPS training provides a means of mitigating ABC violations, often resulting in lowered fines and a waiver of license suspensions.
- Courts, liquor boards, and businesses recognize TIPS as the standard for server training programs.
- Potential to earn discounts on liquor liability insurance from over 70 insurance companies nationwide.
- TIPS training satisfies the server training requirements set forth by insurance companies.
- By training your staff to recognize signs of intoxication, you can reduce the chance that an alcohol-related incident will occur; improve customer service and satisfaction; and, promote community safety.