eTIPS training is a self-paced, innovative approach to alcohol server and seller training. The course allows participants to obtain training anywhere, anytime. eTIPS can:
- Reduce exposure to alcohol liability lawsuits.
- Ensure alcohol training compliance with state regulations.
- Reduce penalties for alcohol violations.
- Prevent property damage.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Improve customer service and professionalism.
Each of our online certification programs is tailored to a specific setting where alcohol is sold or served:
eTIPS On Premise
For restaurants, bars, hotels, in-store tastings, and nightclubs.
eTIPS Off Premise
For grocery stores, convenience stores, and package liquor stores.
For casinos, riverboats, race tracks, and gambling halls.
For stadiums, arenas, amphitheaters, and festivals.
For students and faculty, on and off university and college campuses.
eTIPS Pre-Paid Passports
eTIPS Pre-Paid Passports allow establishments to purchase multiple course registrations in a single order.