The Global Leader in
Alcohol Server and Seller Training


Alcohol Server Training Law Non-Regulated
Recommended Course
Approved TIPS Programs Classroom: On Premise, Off Premise, Concessions, and Gaming
Online: On Premise, Off Premise, Concessions, and Gaming
Can I become a Certified TIPS Trainer? Yes. Browse upcoming train-the-trainer workshops.
State Agency Oklahoma ABLE Commission
Requirements N/A
Certification TIPS Certification is valid for 3 years.
Age to consume 21
Age to pour 21
Age to Sell 21
Age to Serve 18
Notes on Selling or Serving Employee license is required. License is good for 2 years; fee is $30.
Dram Shop Liability Laws None
Acceptable Forms of ID Any state driver's license, military ID, passport or US passport card, or state-issued ID Card. It is not required that someone have an identification card on their person in order to be served alcohol.