Become a Trainer
ATTENTION: TIPS is now offering REMOTE TIPS Train-the-Trainer Workshops.
TIPS will continue to offer REMOTE Train-the-Trainer Workshops through 2021. These are workshops that are conducted LIVE by TIPS Master Trainer Larry Moore using video and web conferencing technology.
Click here to find a list of upcoming REMOTE Trainer Workshops.
An on-staff TIPS trainer constitutes a full-time customer service expert who will foster an atmosphere of professionalism, maintain compliance with state and local regulations, encourage teamwork among staff members, and build bridges to your community.
Becoming a certified TIPS trainer offers many advantages, including:
- Flexibility to conduct training sessions where and when you need them.
- Substantial savings over online training.
- Earning money by offering your expertise and training services to the community.
- Creating a safer community and work environment by providing guidance for preventing drunk driving, intoxication, and underage sales.
- Being a more attractive job candidate.
|TIPS Trainers can now offer virtual TIPS sessions and administer online exams. Click here to Learn more.|
What participants are saying about TIPS Train-the-Trainer Workshops:
TIPS is progressive and well-paced. It is also multi-format and uses video, practice, verbal and written segments.
What I liked the most was that [the TIPS Master Trainer] showed me how to be confident in teaching others.
[The TIPS Master Trainer] is a great instructor - with tons of knowledge. I liked the interactions of the program.
[The TIPS Master Trainer] has great industry experience. Fun and engaging.
I liked the discussion and hands on element.