Become a Trainer
An on-staff TIPS trainer constitutes a full-time customer service expert who will foster an atmosphere of professionalism, maintain compliance with state and local regulations, encourage teamwork among staff members, and build bridges to your community.
Becoming a certified TIPS trainer offers many advantages, including:
- Flexibility to conduct training sessions where and when you need them.
- Substantial savings over online training.
- Earning money by offering your expertise and training services to the community.
- Creating a safer community and work environment by providing guidance for preventing drunk driving, intoxication, and underage sales.
- Being a more attractive job candidate.