Small and large businesses that use TIPS benefit immediately by reducing risk and creating a safer, more responsible environment. TIPS training can:
- Reduce exposure to alcohol liability lawsuits.
- Ensure alcohol training compliance with state regulations.
- Reduce penalties for alcohol violations.
- Prevent property damage.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Improve customer service and professionalism.
In today’s environment, students are in the best position to address drinking behaviors among their peers. In addition to providing liability protection for schools and student organizations, our University program teaches students:
- Decision-making skills that help guide their behavior.
- How to prevent alcohol-related incidents on and off campus such as property damage, injury, drunk driving, sexual assault, and other crimes.
- Interpersonal skills that increase students’ abilities to effectively intervene in difficult, alcohol-related situations.
- Respect and concern for others that lead to a more positive campus environment.
LOOKING TO GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY?
Group and Corporate Rate Options
We provide flexible and adaptable solutions for any size of business, university, or community group. The process is easy to set up an account. Answer a few simple questions, and let our sales team customize a solution that is right for you!
TIPS Goes Beyond
- TIPS is the training leader you can trust. Combined with 360training, we have trained over 11.5 million people worldwide since 1979.
- Developed by one of the world's foremost authorities on alcohol use and abuse, TIPS maintains a high standard with the content for each program.
- TIPS delivers consistently high-quality programs across six (6) alcohol serving industries in all 50 states including the District of Columbia and internationally.
- TIPS provides jurisdiction-approved supplemental training materials and exams in jurisdictions that require them.
- TIPS offers customers direct access to Food Handler and Food Manager courses, as well as our full catalog of other industry courses offered by 360training.
Learning Management System To Help Your Business
- We leverage strong, reliable technology to permit a smooth integration with your internal systems. We offer multiple options depending on your organizational requirements.
- Your time is valuable and we understand that. Our LMS allows you to manage users, assign courses, and purchase additional courses quickly and easily.
- Whether you require metrics for internal reporting, compliance data, or simple tracking of assigned courses, our LMS provides you with custom features to view data and assign access in any way that meets your needs.
- As a leader in online training, we are dedicated to protecting your organization's data. Our technical support team ensures that our training environment is hosted on cloud-based technology utilizing a leading service provider.
Tangible Results with TIPS
- In third-party liquor liability lawsuits, TIPS provides a "reasonable efforts defense." TIPS training satisfies requirements in almost all states that have mandatory or voluntary server training laws.
- TIPS training provides a means of mitigating ABC violations, often resulting in lowered fines and a waiver of license suspensions.
- Courts, liquor boards, and businesses recognize TIPS as the standard for server training programs.
- Potential to earn discounts on liquor liability insurance from over 70 insurance companies nationwide.
- TIPS training satisfies the server training requirements set forth by insurance companies.
- By training your staff to recognize signs of intoxication, you can reduce the chance that an alcohol-related incident will occur; improve customer service and satisfaction; and, promote community safety.
STATE-OF-THE-ART LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
All corporate accounts include access to our easy-to-use Learning Management System (LMS) platform. Integration with your current LMS is flexible, secure, and convenient. Includes the ability to assign manager-level access to build reports, send reminders, track course progress and enrollments, and monitor overall performance. Have access to all of your training TIPS training tools in one location.