Businesses & Universities
Businesses and universities that use TIPS benefit immediately by reducing risk and creating a safer, more responsible environment. TIPS training can:
- Reduce exposure to alcohol liability lawsuits.
- Ensure alcohol training compliance with state regulations.
- Reduce penalties for alcohol violations.
- Prevent property damage.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Improve customer service and professionalism.
Alcohol Servers &
Whether you are a bartender in a restaurant, concessionaire in a stadium, waitress in a casino, or a cashier in a grocery store, TIPS will help you:
- Become a more attractive job candidate.
- Avoid penalties and fines associated with illegal alcohol sales.
- Create a safer work environment.
- Provide legal protection.
Communities & Coalitions
Police departments, coalitions, and prevention groups looking for effective ways to reduce alcohol-related harm in their communities often turn to TIPS. TIPS training is proven to:
- Prevent drunk driving.
- Reduce over-service and intoxication
- Prevent sales to minors.
- Promote responsible alcohol consumption.
- Provide a collaborative approach to preventing the misuse of alcohol.
TIPS Goes Beyond
- TIPS is the training leader you can trust. Combined with 360training, we have trained over 11.5 million people worldwide since 1979.
- Developed by one of the world's foremost authorities on alcohol use and abuse, TIPS maintains a high standard with the content for each program.
- TIPS delivers consistently high-quality programs across six (6) alcohol serving industries in all 50 states including the District of Columbia and internationally.
- TIPS provides jurisdiction-approved supplemental training materials and exams in jurisdictions that require them.
- TIPS offers customers direct access to Food Handler and Food Manager courses, as well as our full catalog of other industry courses offered by 360training.
Learning Management System To Help Your Business
- We leverage strong, reliable technology to permit a smooth integration with your internal systems. We offer multiple options depending on your organizational requirements.
- Your time is valuable and we understand that. Our LMS allows you to manage users, assign courses, and purchase additional courses quickly and easily.
- Whether you require metrics for internal reporting, compliance data, or simple tracking of assigned courses, our LMS provides you with custom features to view data and assign access in any way that meets your needs.
- As a leader in online training, we are dedicated to protecting your organization's data. Our technical support team ensures that our training environment is hosted on cloud-based technology utilizing a leading service provider.
Tangible Results with TIPS
- In third-party liquor liability lawsuits, TIPS provides a "reasonable efforts defense." TIPS training satisfies requirements in almost all states that have mandatory or voluntary server training laws.
- TIPS training provides a means of mitigating ABC violations, often resulting in lowered fines and a waiver of license suspensions.
- Courts, liquor boards, and businesses recognize TIPS as the standard for server training programs.
- Potential to earn discounts on liquor liability insurance from over 70 insurance companies nationwide.
- TIPS training satisfies the server training requirements set forth by insurance companies.
- By training your staff to recognize signs of intoxication, you can reduce the chance that an alcohol-related incident will occur; improve customer service and satisfaction; and, promote community safety.
Enroll and Get Certified Today!
Are you looking to complete training when it’s convenient for you? Then TIPS online courses are for you! Click below to select your state to find the available courses. Purchase and complete your certification today!
LOOKING TO GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY?
We provide flexible and adaptable solutions for any size of business, university, or community group. The process is easy to set up an account. Answer a few simple questions and let our sales team customize a solution that is right for you!
BECOME A TIPS TRAINER
Our TIPS Train-the-Trainer workshop will allow you to become a certified TIPS trainer. Become a subject-matter expert, and elevate your participants’ commitment to responsible alcohol service education. It’s a great way to serve your company and your community!