WHY CHOOSE TIPS?
TIPS EXCELS BEYOND OTHER PROGRAMS
- TIPS is the training leader you can trust with over 11.5 million people successfully trained worldwide since 1979.
- TIPS delivers consistently high-quality, interactive programs across six (6) alcohol serving industries in all 50 states including Washington DC and internationally.
- TIPS provides jurisdiction‐approved supplemental training materials and exams in jurisdictions that require them and as they will apply to their employment at various establishments.
PREMIUM QUALITY COURSES
- TIPS provides a dynamic course experience. Each course includes detailed content and quizzes, real-life videos, and interactive activities so participants can recognize potential problems and intervene to prevent alcohol-related tragedies.
- The TIPS certification process sharpens the skills and knowledge necessary for responsible service of alcohol.
- In addition to fulfilling regulatory requirements, TIPS training covers mitigation strategies that result in increased professionalism and improved customer service among staff.
- TIPS is proven to be a practical and effective method of reducing drunk driving and underage drinking.
IN-PERSON AND VIRTUAL TRAINING OPTIONS
In today's environment, businesses need flexible options. We offer several training options to assist in training new staff and ensuring individual certifications are up-to-date.
- Fully Remote Course and Exam
- Remote Course with Online Proctoring
- Remote Course with In-Person Exam
- In-Person Course with Remote Exam
- In-Person Course with Online Proctoring
- Fully In-Person
BECOME A TIPS TRAINER
Our TIPS Train-the-Trainer workshop will allow you to become a certified TIPS Trainer. Become a subject-matter expert and elevate your participant's commitment to responsible alcohol service education. It's a great way to serve your company and your community!
STATE-OF-THE-ART LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
All Independent and Corporate TIPS Trainers have access to our easy-to-use Learning Management System (LMS) platform. Our LMS is flexible, secure, and convenient. For Independent Trainers, you can manage all training, as well as have access to all materials you may need to download or order. Corporate Trainers have the ability to assign manager-level access to build reports, send reminders, track course progress and enrollments, and monitor overall performance across single or multiple sites. Have access to all of your TIPS training tools in one location.